- A fascinating night tour with fado show in Porto
- See Porto’s architecture illuminated at night
- Admire Porto’s city hall, the Clérigos Church and Tower, the São Bento Railway Station, Luis Bridge and more
- Discover the soul of Porto’s heritage music at a fado show
- Learn what sets Porto aside from other European cities
Departure & Return
Our meeting Point is in front of the Tourist Service located at Rua Mouzinho da Silveira 352, Porto (in front of São Bento train / metro station).
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult Usually our tours run in one language but there are cases of one extras language or more.
- Tours run in samll groups between 8 and 25 people
- Duration: the hours of duration are approximate hours, The Tour is subject to local traffic, visit schedules, etc
- Pick up: Free of charge in central Oporto and Vila Nova de Gaia hotels. For private and other types of accommodation the meeting point is at LIVING TOURS PORTO (Rua Mouzinho da Silveira, 352/354 Porto) - next to São Bento train station, Porto
- Reservation is mandatory and requires na emai request/confirmation. Bookings must be confirmed at least 48 hours befor the date of the servisse. Cancellations within 48 hours or less will be fully charged.
- All tours depart from Porto and Vila Nova de Gaia
- The services included in the tours/wine estate visits, restaurants, etc) are subject to 3rd party availability and may change without prior notice.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Living Tours Viagens e Turismo Lda
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Night Tour in Porto with Dinner & Fado Show.