10 to 11 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
The rocky mountains, oak forests, and historic villages of the Gerês National Park lie just over an hour’s drive from Porto. With this tour, venture off the beaten track in a 4x4 and explore little-known viewpoints, local villages, and secret swimming holes. Stop along the way to admire the wild landscapes and waterfalls, enjoy short hikes, tuck into a traditional Portuguese lunch, and cool off with a swim in a natural lagoon.
- Active tour: swim and hike in the Geres National Park
- Escape the crowds in a 4WD and visit sites only locals know about
- Personalized small-group tour with a maximum of 8 people
- Hassle-free pickup and round-trip transfers from your Porto hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Pick-up and drop-off at your accommodation;
Small-group tour and routes adjusted to weather conditions;
Contribution to the local associations that help to preserve nature and culture;
Local food and wine in a local Restaurant.
Photos and videos from the tour.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick you up from Porto city , in your Hotel, Airbnb, Hostel, we will be there !
Pick up from airports or places near Braga or Gerês are an option but only by consulting us before!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian or Vegan option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for people with knee injuries
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Oporto adventure tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 4x4 to waterfalls, lagoons & old village in Gerês Park with Lunch Included?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 4x4 to waterfalls, lagoons & old village in Gerês Park with Lunch Included?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 4x4 to waterfalls, lagoons & old village in Gerês Park with Lunch Included?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 4x4 to waterfalls, lagoons & old village in Gerês Park with Lunch Included?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
4x4 to waterfalls, lagoons & old village in Gerês Park with Lunch Included
10 to 11 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPorto4WD Tours - Northern PortugalSporting Events - Northern PortugalExtreme - Northern PortugalHistorical Tours - Northern PortugalFull-day Tours - Northern Portugal4WD Tours - BragaSporting Events - BragaExtreme - BragaHistorical Tours - BragaFull-day Tours - Braga4WD Tours - Peso Da ReguaSporting Events - Peso Da ReguaExtreme - Peso Da ReguaHistorical Tours - Peso Da ReguaFull-day Tours - Peso Da ReguaCategory