4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
See the city of Porto from Ribeira to Foz on this half-day tour. Visit the city’s key landmarks and learn about the history, culture, and traditions of this northern Portuguese city. Sample the world-famous pastel de nata dessert and take a tour of the Port wine cellars followed by a tasting of this famous drink.
- Explore the best that Porto has to offer on this half-day tour
- Visit landmarks and learn about the history and culture of the city
- Sample a famous Portuguese dessert and enjoy a port wine tasting
- Enjoy a personalized experience on this small-group tour
Saved to wishlist!
Pick-up and drop-off at the hotel / apartment
New vehicle (5 or 9 seats) with air conditioning
Specialized guide throughout the day
Guided tour to the Port wine cellars
Wine tasting (2 wines)
Famous sweet, Nata
Bottled mineral water
Umbrella (if necessary)
Small group tour (max. 8 people)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick-up and drop off at your hotel/apartment located in city of Porto.
If you are staying outside Porto city, you must to go to the alternative Meeting point: In front of Clérigos Tower (Torre dos Clérigos)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Maximum number of travellers per group is 8
- Comfortable clothes and walking shoes recommended
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Certified company by "Tourism of Portugal", with the CLEAN AND SAFE SEAL. Our team has a specific training on safety standards. We have a complete plan for cleaning our vehicles, and we provide alcohol and masks for our customers. All programs carefully organized taking into account the guidelines of the world health organization. The fact that we only work with very small groups, there is more security. We guarantee an unforgettable experience.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Oporto Sensations Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half Day Porto and Wine Small-Group Tour with Tastings?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Half Day Porto and Wine Small-Group Tour with Tastings?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half Day Porto and Wine Small-Group Tour with Tastings?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half Day Porto and Wine Small-Group Tour with Tastings?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Half Day Porto and Wine Small-Group Tour with Tastings
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursDining ExperiencesWine TastingsFood, Wine & NightlifePortoFood Tours - Northern PortugalDining Experiences - Northern PortugalWine Tastings - Northern PortugalFood Tours - BragaDining Experiences - BragaWine Tastings - BragaFood Tours - Peso Da ReguaDining Experiences - Peso Da ReguaWine Tastings - Peso Da ReguaCategory
SEA LIFE® Porto Tours & TicketsMuseum of Our Lady of Mercy of Porto (Museu da Misericórdia do Porto) Tours & TicketsLiberdade Square (Praça da Liberdade) Tours & TicketsSerralves Museum (Fundação de Serralves) Tours & TicketsPorto Bridge Climb Tours & TicketsRua Santa Catarina Tours & TicketsSanto Inácio Zoo Tours & TicketsCasa da Música Tours & TicketsDom Luis Bridge (Ponte de Dom Luis I) Tours & TicketsAvenida dos Aliados Tours & Tickets