- Full-day trip to Paiva Walkways and Alvarenga village from Porto
- Escape the city and reconnect with nature in Arouca Geopark
- Follow a wooden walkway on a 5-mile (8-km) trail alongside the River Paiva
- Upgrade to feast on a meat-based Portuguese speciality and sample local liquor in Alvarenga
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick up from any location inside Porto! (hotels, hostels, Airbnb's, train stations, etc.)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A moderate amount of walking is involved (8Km)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Climbing up and down many stairs is involved
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Detours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Paiva Walkways and Alvarenga Small-Group from Porto.