Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Fully accessible to people using collapsible wheelchairs.
- Most travelers can participate
- Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated in the vehicle trunk and drivers are available if needed to assist you with boarding and exiting the vehicle.
- If you have special needs, please let us know when making your booking.
- Accessible to people with limited eyesight; guide dogs are always welcome.
- Let us know if you need a safety car seat for children under 8 years or 144 cm in height.
- It is mandatory to present a valid photo ID for drinking alcohol in wineries. Be aware that the legal drinking act in Portugal is 18 years.
- Exact destinations and itineraries may be changed due to weather, road conditions and the guide's discretion.
- Included wineries are subject to change based on their availability, private events, and holidays.
- Please do not smoke or eat or drink anything other than water inside the vehicles. Damage or soiling of upholstery (which includes stains) will incur an extra charge for repair or cleaning.
- Unfortunately, our van is currently not wheelchair accessible. However, if you have limited mobility (ie you can get in and out of the van), we can take your wheelchair with us.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Endless Weekend Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms