- Full-day tour around Porto including port wine tasting, dinner and a Fado show
- See the port wine caves and learn about the different types of port during a tasting session
- Sample a selection of traditional Portuguese dishes during your meal at a local restaurant
- Visit top attractions including Clérigos Tower and the Livraria Lello bookshop
- Learn about the history of Porto and enjoy personalized attention from your expert guide on this small-group tour
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Cross the river to Vila Nova de Gaia and discover Porto’s most famous industry, port (a fortified wine).
Return to the port wine lodge and begin a traditional port wine-tasting. Listen as your guide explains how the port industry produces the world’s best fortified wines.
Next, voyage to the city center and put your legs to work with a stroll up the Clérigo Tower. At the top of this Baroque-style monument that stands 249 feet (76 meters) tall, gaze over the winding streets below. Snap a photo, march back down and continue with a walking tour of the city. Head to the Ribeira district and step inside the illustrious Livraria Lello bookshop to admire its ornate wood carved interior. Then relish a visit to the São Bento Train Station adorned with distinguished azulejos tiles.
Your tour concludes with a traditional meal and they chance to immerse yourself in the sad sounds of Portuguese Fado.
After a day uncovering Porto’s culture and history, return to your Porto hotel and wish your guide happy trails.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age for this tour 14 years old
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Cooltours (Oporto)
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Please mind that Porto is uphill - downhill so this tour not suited for everyone." See review