5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Visit Portugal’s second largest city on this private guided tour of its historic center. Experience Porto by tuk-tuk with a personal chauffeur. See the city’s amazing bookstore, the M.C. Escher-like Livraria Lello, its 800-year-old cathedral, and a UNESCO-listed monastery during this good-value, half-day outing that includes a traditional seafood lunch in the heart of seafood country and hotel pickup.
- Experience Porto’s highlights on a fun and family-friendly tuk-tuk tour
- Learn about the history and culture of Portugal’s second largest city
- See the city’s amazing bookstore, cathedral, and monastery with a guide
- Enjoy a traditional seafood lunch and hotel pickup included in the tour cost
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
All Hotels and Apartments at Porto, Portugal
- Porto Airport, Porto Portugal
- Porto de Leixões
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Private Tours Porto
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Porto Half-Day Tuk Tuk Private Tour with Lunch?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Porto Half-Day Tuk Tuk Private Tour with Lunch?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Porto Half-Day Tuk Tuk Private Tour with Lunch?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Porto Half-Day Tuk Tuk Private Tour with Lunch?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "If you are not a fish lover please let them know so they can accommodate your needs at lunch." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Porto Half-Day Tuk Tuk Private Tour with Lunch
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursCity ToursTuk Tuk Tours ExtremePorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPortoShore Excursions - Northern Portugal4WD Tours - Northern PortugalSporting Events - Northern PortugalBus Tours - Northern PortugalCity Tours - Northern PortugalTuk Tuk Tours - Northern PortugalExtreme - Northern PortugalPorts of Call Tours - Northern PortugalHalf-day Tours - Northern PortugalShore Excursions - Braga4WD Tours - BragaSporting Events - BragaBus Tours - BragaCity Tours - BragaTuk Tuk Tours - BragaExtreme - BragaPorts of Call Tours - BragaHalf-day Tours - BragaShore Excursions - Peso Da Regua4WD Tours - Peso Da ReguaSporting Events - Peso Da ReguaBus Tours - Peso Da ReguaCity Tours - Peso Da ReguaTuk Tuk Tours - Peso Da ReguaExtreme - Peso Da ReguaPorts of Call Tours - Peso Da ReguaHalf-day Tours - Peso Da ReguaCategory