- Night sightseeing tour and Fado performance in Porto
- Tour Porto's illuminated sights on board an air-conditioned coach
- Take a scenic drive along Porto's famous avenues and the Ribeirinha port area
- Learn about the sights you see from your guide's onboard commentary
- Enjoy a traditional 3-course Portuguese dinner and drinks
- Listen to a performance of the music of Fado
Departure & Return
Our Tourism office is located on the top of Rua Mouzinho da Silveira door number 352-354, near São Bento Train Station.
Please arrive 1 hour before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Listen to informative commentary from your in-the-know guide as you drive past Porto’s iconic landmarks and majestic Douro River glistening from the city lights. Drive along one of the city’s most picturesque streets, Avenida dos Aliados, and admire the stately architecture and grand Liberdade Square. Admire the glowing Baroque bell tower of Clérigos Church and the Romanesque architecture of Porto’s cathedral. Cruise by the rococo São Bento train station and on through the lively Ribeirinha port district, filled with bustling restaurants and riverfront views.
But your night doesn’t end there. Next, head to an intimate local restaurants filled with visitors and locals alike for an unforgettable dining experience. Savor authentic Portuguese dishes amid traditional décor and soft lighting. Enjoy a first dish, a main of meat or fish and dessert. The meal will be accompanied by wine, beer or juice.
During your meal, enjoy the dark romance of Fado. Fado is Portugal’s own singing style, and is a beautiful folk expression of longing that people once performed outside in Porto’s alleys. Listen to a soloist (the fadista) and a classical acoustic guitar during this performance. It’s no surprise Fado is on UNESCO’s Intangible Cultural Heritage List.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- There is no bathroom on board the bus
- Dress code is smart casual
- The tours may be changed without prior notice
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum passenger required to run - 2 persons
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cityrama
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience