9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
To be arranged with guests
- Porto Airport, Porto Portugal
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
4/25/2019 - 12/6/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 09:30 AM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sommelier Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Douro Valley Private Tour with Sommelier?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Douro Valley Private Tour with Sommelier?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Douro Valley Private Tour with Sommelier?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Douro Valley Private Tour with Sommelier?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Douro Valley Private Tour with Sommelier
5 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursDining ExperiencesWine TastingsClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifePortoFood Tours - Northern PortugalDining Experiences - Northern PortugalWine Tastings - Northern PortugalFood Tours - BragaDining Experiences - BragaWine Tastings - BragaFood Tours - Peso Da ReguaDining Experiences - Peso Da ReguaWine Tastings - Peso Da ReguaCategory
Serralves Museum (Fundação de Serralves) Tours & TicketsDom Luis Bridge (Ponte de Dom Luis I) Tours & TicketsSEA LIFE® Porto Tours & TicketsRua Santa Catarina Tours & TicketsCasa da Música Tours & TicketsSanto Inácio Zoo Tours & TicketsAvenida dos Aliados Tours & TicketsLiberdade Square (Praça da Liberdade) Tours & TicketsMuseum of Our Lady of Mercy of Porto (Museu da Misericórdia do Porto) Tours & TicketsPorto Bridge Climb Tours & Tickets