- A guided small-group full-day tour of Porto
- Stroll the cobblestone streets of Old Town with your guide
- Dine at an authentic Portuguese restaurant for lunch
- Cruise down the Douro River in a classic Portuguese ‘rabelo’
- Indulge in an informative wine tasting session
Departure & Return
Pick Up's only in your central located hotel in the historic centers of Porto. For Airbnb's, if not in a central street, we set the pick up in a central nearby street or in Trindade Metro Station.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Parents should bring the baby car seat ajusted to infant's age (1 to 3 years old). We only have seats available after 4 years old.
- Pick up's and drop off's only within the limits of historical centers of Porto and Gaia; For Airbnb's, if not in a central street, we set the pick in a central nearby street or in Trindade Metro Station.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- We will contact by email the day before the tour with details regarding meeting point and pick up hour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY EFun Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms