3 hours (Approx.)
Visit one of Portugal’s top contemporary art museums and stroll its beautiful grounds with this convenient all-in-one entrance ticket. Experience the Serralves Museum’s impressive exhibitions and collections, tour its picturesque 44-acre (18-hectare) property, walk its landscaped gardens, woodlands and farm, and admire the Serralves Villa’s nearly century-old Art Deco architecture.
- Experience Serralves Museum’s impressive art collections, villa, and park
- Save time with a convenient entrance ticket that includes all fees
- Take a tour and enjoy a walk among exotic plants and trees
- Appreciate remarkable works of art at the one of Portugal’s top museum
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance to the Serralves Foundation (including the Serralves Park)
Departure & Return
4/1/2021 - 9/30/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
10/1/2021 - 3/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
4/1/2022 - 9/30/2022
|Monday:||10:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||10:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||10:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Thursday:||10:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Friday:||10:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Sunday:||10:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Swap your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket at the ticket desk
- Free admission for children under 12 years old
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Photos: Fernando Guerra FG+SG © Fundação de Serralves, Porto
- OPERATED BY SERRALVES
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Porto: Serralves Foundation?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Porto: Serralves Foundation?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Porto: Serralves Foundation?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesPortoAttractions & Museums - Northern PortugalMuseum Tickets & Passes - Northern PortugalAttractions & Museums - BragaMuseum Tickets & Passes - BragaAttractions & Museums - Peso Da ReguaMuseum Tickets & Passes - Peso Da ReguaCategory