4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the sights of Porto, aka Oporto, on this city tour. Check out major attractions and historical landmarks like Sé Cathedral, as well as interesting spots like Lello’s Bookshop. Soak up the charming atmosphere of the city, and visit a Port wine cellar for a tasting of the region’s famous wine.
- Flexible departure time available
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Porto sightseeing tour with an informative guide
- Visit a wine cellar for a wine tasting
- See sights like Clérigos Tower, Sé Cathedral of Oporto, the Douro River estuary and the Ribeira district
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
You can provide us with your location and we will pick you up.
- Leixões port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Due to COVID-19 some tour plans and vehicle capacity may change
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Meridian4People - Portugal
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Porto city small group half-day tour Including wine tasting in cellars?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Porto city small group half-day tour Including wine tasting in cellars?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Porto city small group half-day tour Including wine tasting in cellars?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Porto city small group half-day tour Including wine tasting in cellars?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Porto city small group half-day tour Including wine tasting in cellars
1 hour 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingPortoBus Tours - Northern PortugalHistorical Tours - Northern PortugalHalf-day Tours - Northern PortugalBus Tours - BragaHistorical Tours - BragaHalf-day Tours - BragaBus Tours - Peso Da ReguaHistorical Tours - Peso Da ReguaHalf-day Tours - Peso Da ReguaCategory