- A full-day guided tour to Pompeii and Mount Vesuvius, from Positano
- Get a first-hand peek at the infamous volcanic crater with a stroll to the rim of Mount Vesuvius
- Enjoy free time to explore the stunning Bay of Naples.
- Travel comfortably in a private mini bus, and listen to enriching commentary from your private guide
Departure & Return
See you at the entrance of the Garage Parking Mandara located in Viale Pasitea nr. 82 in Positano (you will find the Agip petrol pump there ! ) next to the shop "boutique Luisa" We suggest to arrive at meeting point 10 minutes prior to the departure!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration and itinerary may vary due to traffic condition, weather or unforeseen circumstances
- In case the Vesuvius will be closed due to bad weather, in alternative will be provided a panoramic tour of Naples
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Travel etc. - Gray Line Amalfi Coast
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands