- Hassle-free hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Snacks, and cocktails included
- Flexibility to spend your island time as you wish, whether snorkeling or sunbathing
- Crew are on hand to answer any questions you may have
Departure & Return
Company Name: Caribe Bliss Ocean tours & Boat Rental Check-in: 8:30 AM (At the boat) Tour Time: 8:30am -1:00pm **Tortuga Vessel, Slip # 8102 located in Esplanade Area closer to guest parking.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Children from 3-11 years old pay as child. Due to safety reasons children under 3 years old and pregnant women are not allowed on this tour.
- If you are prone to motion sickness an over the counter motion sickness remedy is highly recommended 1 hour prior to check in.
- Please call our office directly if you have any dietary needs like vegetarian, gluten-free or if your prefer ham sandwich instead of turkey sandwich as well as any food allergies at least 48 hours prior to your scheduled tour date.
- The drive to Marina Puerto del Rey is about an hour from San Juan, check in time is at 8:30 am SHARP at the boat. Please plan accordingly!
- As part of our Covid-19 Health & Safety protocols you will be required to maintain proper distance from one another and use our hand sanitizing stations throughout the entire tour experience.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Lunch includes pre-packed turkey and cheese sandwich, fresh pasta salad, fresh bean salad, chips, cookies and a whole fruit usually apples & oranges.
- Snorkeling gear including mask, snorkel, fins and floating belts are also included in the package at no extra fee. You may bring your own if you wish.
- Beverages including Coca Cola, Sprite, Diet Coke, Bottle Water, Iced Tea, Pina Colada, Guava Punch or pain killer and RUM will be provided during the experience. Please note that rum drinks will ONLY be provided after the snorkeling part of the tour due to safety concerns.
- Free parking available and walking distance from vessel.
- Valid Driver License or Government Issued Id required for check in.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If experience is cancelled due to not meeting minimum number of travelers, you will be offered a different date or full refund.
- This experience requires good weather. If experience is cancelled due to bad weather or any other unforeseen circumstances, you will be offered a different date or a full refund.
- Although our vessel is US Coast Guard Certified for up to 49 passengers, we are only accepting a maximum of 38 passsengers (or 77% of max capacity) to ensure the best experience and comfort throughout our tour.
- It is recommended that you bring a towel and wear a swimsuit underneath beach clothes.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 38 travelers
- OPERATED BY Caribe Bliss Ocean Tours and Boat Rental
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Be prepared to get wet on the way to snorkel if you are in the back of the boat!!!" See review