- Enjoy a unique cultural outing with this evening salsa dance class
- This small-group class is capped at just 10 people for a personal experience
- Your guide will provide personalized instruction as you go
- Learn the basic steps of salsa and cha cha in an atmospheric setting
Departure & Return
The park is located across LA 8 Surf Shop at San Juan. We will meet under the building with the green Roof. "El Pabellon de la Paz. Add. 450 Ave. De la Costitucion. San Juan PR 00901
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY JUAN LOTTI
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "A little more pricy than the other classes offered but the experience is hindered time better!" See review