Explore our promoted experiences
- This small-group tour offers a hands-on, personal way to travel
- Round-trip transit from your hotel makes getting around simple
- Go for a hike, swim in a natural pool, cliff-dive, and more
- Admire the lush scenery of the only US-administered tropical rainforest
Departure & Return
We pick up and drop off everyone door to door, even if your pick up location is not on the list, as long as it stays in the selected areas . However you can also drive yourself and meet us at Charco frio ,Ceiba . Please let us know so we can give you instructions on how to meet once there. Thanks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Infants less than 5 years old won't be accepted
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY Casa Venturas
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "I highly recommend wearing water shoes as your sneakers will be fully submerged in water and get muddy." See review
- "you don’t hike as much as some other trips but you get picked up and dropped off which are huge bonuses considering taxi and Uber aren’t technically allowed there." See review
- "The hike can be a little intense and slippery but it was worth it." See review