Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Vallarta Adventures Office in Nuevo Vallarta is located in front of El Tigre golf course
Please enter the terminal through the main gate, to then find Vallarta Adventures check-in counter
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 02:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 10
- Bring a bathing suit, a light sweater, biodegrable sunscreen and a towel with you
- Due to federal regulations, and in an effort to protect the flight path of endemic birds, drones are prohibited.
- You must contact Vallarta Adventures immediately after booking to confirm the pick up location and check in time for your booking
- Please be advised that Mexico's Federal Maritime Ports operate a strict No-Drug Policy, including electronic cigarettes, vapers, and all kinds of drugs. Please be advised not to bring them to any of our tours
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Vallarta Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Upon arrival to snorkel site, everyone put their gear on and hopped in the water." See review