Explore our promoted experiences
- Private morning or afternoon ATV experience in Puerta Vallarta with a professional instructor
- Drive a powerful ATV vehicle and discover the spectacular natural landscape of Puerta Vallarta
- Learn about the history and geology of the area from your expert guide
- Relish the freedom to customize and personalize your itinerary according to your interests
Departure & Return
6 blocks north from the boardwalk, across street from the shell gas station
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Minimum age is 16 years with a driver permit
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A maximum of 5 ATV's per booking (single or double riders)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- A minimum of 2 ATV's per booking (single or double riders)
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Xiutla Riders Ecoadventure
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I have never been on an ATV and am generally not the adventurous type, but Agustina and Cecilia were the perfect guides." See review