Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Pula, Pula, Istria
2: Rovinj, Rovinj, Istria
Traveler pickup is offered
Check in is the marina where the yacht is located, at the designated berth.
We can also provide guest transfer on request.
Please note, transfer is charged extra as per cost.
- Pula Airport, Pula Croatia
- ACI Marina Rovinj, ACI Rovinj, Šetalište Vijeća Europe, 52210, Rovinj, Croatia
- ACI marina Pulj, Riva 1, 52100, Pula, Croatia
Yacht is located in ACI Marina Pula in city centre of Pula, approximately 200 meters from the famous Pula Arena. Yacht is berthed on the pier "A" in the marina, which is the outside pier on the right (east) side of the marina. Yacht name is "Punta II"
Yacht is located in ACI Marina Rovinj in city centre of Rovinj, right below the famous Grand Hotel Park. Yacht is berthed on the right pier in the marina, which is the outside pier on the right (north) side of the marina. Yacht name is "Punta I"
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Adriatic Cruises
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff