- Discover scuba diving with an introductory lesson in Pula
- Explore the Istrian coastline on a 30-minute dive
- Look for seahorses and other marine life underwater
- Small-group experience with individualized attention for beginners
Departure & Return
Orca diving center. From City center of Pula, take BUS 3 a or 2 a, direction Verudela, till the last station. Follow the signs for Hotel Park Plaza Histria. Past hotel and take first road ( coast line-fire access road) on the right. After 100 m we are there at Orca diving centere
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Program start every day at 11 am and 3 pm. You need to specify the time of arrival with text message to +385976038966 +385989904246 or thrue e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- You can reach us by car and park in the free parking lot of the Park Plaza Histria hotel. When you arrive at the ramp at the entrance to Verudela, say you need to arrive at the Orca diving center. Show your reservation if necessary. We are located on the left below the hotel, more precisely between the beach and the Yacht Bar. In case you are late, please let us know before your appointment.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Orca Diving Center
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Small-Group Introductory Scuba Diving in Pula.