2 hours (Approx.)
Good for avoiding crowds
Enjoy a family-friendly day away from the bustling mainland on a kayak tour to Fratarski Island. Explore the island’s natural landscape and visit secluded bays to snorkel and swim in the Adriatic waters, looking out for marine life under the supervision of a guide. Choose a morning or afternoon excursion to suit your schedule, with snorkeling equipment available free of charge.
- Take a break from sunbathing with an active excursion
- Snorkel in Fratarski Island’s secluded bays
- Select a morning or afternoon excursion to suit your schedule
- Explore the Adriatic waters away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Use of kayak equipment
Food and drinks
Transportation to/from attractions
Guiding is not included, you will get all instructions and direction.
Departure & Return
Verudela 17, 52100, Pula, Croatia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Orca Diving Center
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
KayakingSnorkelingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesPulaKayaking - IstriaSnorkeling - IstriaKayaking - RovinjSnorkeling - RovinjKayaking - PorecSnorkeling - PorecCategory