- Learn how to cook Maharashtrian and Mangalorean food with a local
- This is a private cooking lesson for just you and your party
- Coffee, tea, and beverages are provided
- Enjoy a home-cooked meal in your host's home
Departure & Return
Please meet your host Savita at her home in Aundh neighborhood of Pune. Exact address can be found in your ticket upon booking confirmation.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Menu may vary depending on the season
- If any travelers in your party have any allergies, dietary restrictions or cooking preferences please advise at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Private, personalized experience
- Please note, apart from Mangalorean cuisine, Savita can also whip up some traditional Maharashtrian, Konkani and Punjabi dishes. Please let her know your preference while booking this experience.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Traveling Spoon, Inc
If you cancel at least 3 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Traditional Mangalorean or Maharashtrian cooking class in Pune.