- Day trip around Las Cañitas and Bacardi Island from Punta Cana
- Catamaran tour, horseback ride, beach trip, and more
- Guided tour balances informative commentary and free time
- Lunch and two drinks on catamaran included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can arrange meeting points for almost anywhere in the area. If you do not see your hotel on the list and you are staying at Bavaro, Punta Cana, Macao, Uvero Alto, Cortecito, Cabeza de Toro or its surroundings, we can arrange a meeting point to pick you up.
|Monday:||06:00 AM - 07:00 AM|
|Tuesday:||06:00 AM - 07:00 AM|
|Wednesday:||06:00 AM - 07:00 AM|
|Friday:||06:00 AM - 07:00 AM|
What To Expect
Upon arrival at your destination, board a catamaran for the ride to Samaná. Restrooms, soda, and two drinks are available during this transfer. When you arrive in Samaná, jump on a safari truck and drive to a 2,100-foot (640-meter) high mountain top, followed by a horseback ride through coffee and cocoa farms en route to El Limón Waterfall. Eat lunch at the base of the falls and enjoy the view.
Then, head back down to Samaná and over to Cayo Levantado (also called Bacardi Island), where you can swim and relax. Your tour ends with drop-off at your Punta Cana hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Recommended items to bring: bathing suit, comfortable clothing, camera, beach towel, sunscreen, and extra money
- Most travelers can participate
- From January 18th to March 20th,Bacardi Island will be switch for Whales watching at Samaná Bay
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- OPERATED BY Runners Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by El Limon Waterfall and Bacardi Island Tour from Punta Cana.