Are you interested in?
302 Tours & Activities
273 Tours & Activities
Nature and Wildlife
183 Tours & Activities
8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We Pick Up Our Clients at all the Hotels in Bávaro Punta Cana
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY JHORAJI
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during safar?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during safar?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during safar?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during safar?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 214808P12
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeSafarisExtremeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPunta Cana4WD Tours - La RomanaSporting Events - La RomanaNature and Wildlife - La RomanaSafaris - La RomanaExtreme - La RomanaFull-day Tours - La Romana4WD Tours - SamanáSporting Events - SamanáNature and Wildlife - SamanáSafaris - SamanáExtreme - SamanáFull-day Tours - Samaná4WD Tours - Santo DomingoSporting Events - Santo DomingoNature and Wildlife - Santo DomingoSafaris - Santo DomingoExtreme - Santo DomingoFull-day Tours - Santo DomingoCategory
Imagine Punta Cana DiscoManati ParkLa Hacienda ParkFun Fun Cave (Cueva Fun Fun)Juanillo Beach (Playa Juanillo)Cocotal Golf and Country ClubImagine Punta CanaCorales Golf CourseLa Cana Golf CourseCasa Ponce de LeónCoco Bongo Punta CanaIndigenous Eyes Ecological Park and Reserve (Parque Ojos Indigenas)