10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
All Entrance to Museums are included in price
Licenced Tour Guide in the language you prefer
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup Start Around 7am but One Day before we will contact you by whatsapp to provide exact pickup time for your hotel if not please whatsapp us. Pickup is done at the lobby of your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cheap Punta Cana
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Santo Domingo Colonial City Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Santo Domingo Colonial City Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Santo Domingo Colonial City Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Santo Domingo Colonial City Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursAudio GuidesWalking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportPunta CanaBus Tours - La RomanaAudio Guides - La RomanaWalking Tours - La RomanaHistorical Tours - La RomanaFull-day Tours - La RomanaBus Tours - SamanáAudio Guides - SamanáWalking Tours - SamanáHistorical Tours - SamanáFull-day Tours - SamanáBus Tours - Santo DomingoAudio Guides - Santo DomingoWalking Tours - Santo DomingoHistorical Tours - Santo DomingoFull-day Tours - Santo DomingoCategory