Explore our promoted experiences
- Transfers to and from your accommodation are included
- Look out for kangaroos, wallabies, birds and other wildlife from your hot air balloon
- You will be awarded a commemorative flight certificate at the end of your experience
- A glass of sparkling wine or juice is included in the tour price
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All passengers must be able to get into the balloon basket unaided to the satisfaction of the pilot, or they will not be able to fly
- Please provide mobile phone number or email address at time of booking
- Children aged under 4 years are not permitted to fly
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hot Air Balloon Cairns
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff