4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
See sparkling Byzantine mosaics before learning some secrets of Italian cooking with this mosaics tour and cooking class in Ravenna. Join a knowledgeable guide for a visit to two Ravenna monuments with UNESCO-recognized mosaics. Experience a lesson in cooking some local specialties, including a flatbread called 'piadina.'
- 4-hour guided tour of Ravenna mosaics followed by a cooking class
- Visit the Church of San Vitale and Mausoleum of Galla Placidia to see some of Ravenna's most spectacular Byzantine mosaics
- Learn about local culinary traditions at a favorite Ravenna restaurant
- Make handmade pasta and 'piadina,' a popular local flatbread
- Eat your creations after you make them
Saved to wishlist!
Tickets for the San Vitale church are not included and are 10,5 euro per person
If you don't want to enter San Vitale , your local expert guide can take you to another church in which you can admire some mosaics and has a free entrance fee
Departure & Return
Via San Vitale, 17, 48121 Ravenna RA, Italy
Meet in front of Mausoleo Galla Placidia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Curioseety SRLS
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Mosaics Guided Tour and Cooking Lesson at a Restaurant?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Mosaics Guided Tour and Cooking Lesson at a Restaurant?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Mosaics Guided Tour and Cooking Lesson at a Restaurant
4 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeRavennaCooking Classes - Emilia-RomagnaCooking Classes - FerraraCooking Classes - BolognaCategory