6 hours 15 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Epernay is the gateway to the Champagne region, and a bike tour is the ideal way to explore the rolling vineyards and family-run wineries. With this tour, enjoy a leisurely full-day e-bike ride, explore the hillside vineyards, and stop at traditional wine-growing villages, including Hautvillers. Along the way, learn about the Champagne-making process at a local winery, sample at least six different Champagnes, and tuck into a delicious lunch of regional cuisine.
- Enjoy a traditional French lunch and Champagne tasting
- Electric bikes make easy work of Champagne’s hills
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off at your Epernay hotel
- Small-group experience with a maximum of eight participants
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
6 Champagne wines tasted during the day
Pickup and drop-off in Epernay
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
1 Rue Jean Chandon Moët , 1 Rue Jean Chandon Moët, 51200 Épernay, FranceThis activity will end right where it started.
Meet us in front of the tourist office at 9:45am.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY À La Française
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Epernay: Champagne Day Trip with E-Bike Including Family-run Winery and Lunch ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Epernay: Champagne Day Trip with E-Bike Including Family-run Winery and Lunch ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Epernay: Champagne Day Trip with E-Bike Including Family-run Winery and Lunch ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Epernay: Champagne Day Trip with E-Bike Including Family-run Winery and Lunch ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Epernay: Champagne Day Trip with E-Bike Including Family-run Winery and Lunch
6 hours 15 minutes
7 hours 45 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsMountain Bike ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingReimsFood Tours - ChampagneBus Tours - ChampagneWine Tastings - ChampagneMountain Bike Tours - ChampagneFull-day Tours - ChampagneCategory