Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Champagne master class in the heart of Reims
- Small group size ensures a personal experience
- Alcoholic drinks and food pairings included
- Convenient centre-ville location
Departure & Return
We will meet at le Tresor de Champagne: 2 Rue Olivier Métra, in Reims.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- We will organize Champagne shipping for you (US, Australia, New Zealand, Europe, Hong Kong) if you find any crush !
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- We cannot accept animals on tours
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY À La Française
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff