- This immersive Champagne region tour is perfect for wine lovers
- Head off the beaten path, and visit smaller producers most tourists miss
- Taste a variety of Champagnes, and learn about the winemaking process
- This intimate, small-group tour is capped at just eight participants
Departure & Return
Pick up in front of the small Tourism Office located on the right side when you come out from the Train Station. Black Minivan written Sparkling Tour
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sparkling Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Small Group - Half Day Champagne Tour - Visit of 2 Small Producers/Growers.