1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
51500 Mailly-Champagne, France
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Champagne Christian Muller
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Let's take a walk in the vineyards?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Let's take a walk in the vineyards?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Let's take a walk in the vineyards?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Let's take a walk in the vineyards?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Let's take a walk in the vineyards
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 15 minutes
1 hour 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsFood, Wine & NightlifeReimsFood Tours - ChampagneWine Tastings - ChampagneCategory