7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Don’t let the logistics of a Champagne region trip take the fizz out of your day. This preplanned wine trip with a private guide takes you to six of the houses of Champagne with cellar visits, production insights, lunch, and, of course, samples of Champagne. Round-trip transport from your Paris hotel is part of the package.
- Save time on your Paris vacation and book your Champagne tour in advance
- Learn about Champagne production methods with a wine expert guide
- Visit prestigious wineries in Reims and Epernay like Mumm and Mercier
- Enjoy private cellar tours with personal attention from your own guide
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick you up from any place in Reims or Epernay. just ask.
If you stay in Paris, you can commute to Reims within only 45 min by train. From Gare de l'Est station in Paris. Start from Paris around 9am, back in Paris around 6pm. We can pick you up directly to the station in Reims and drive you back at the end of the tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY TOURS IN CHAMPAGNE - Stéphane Demissy
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Champagne big wineries tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Champagne big wineries tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Champagne big wineries tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Champagne big wineries tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Champagne big wineries tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingReimsFood Tours - ChampagneBus Tours - ChampagneWine Tastings - ChampagneFull-day Tours - ChampagneCategory