- See the houses some of the world's most famous Champagne makers
- Learn about the Champagne-making process and history at a tasting class
- Taste plenty of bubbly at a boutique family winery
- Small group ensures personalized service
Departure & Return
We will meet outside the train station of Reims centre in front of the tourist office. Please be there at least 5 minutes before the tour departure. Be careful, there are two tourists offices in Reims. The meeting point is at the train station tourist office, not the cathedral tourist office. Enjoy your day !
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Follow the journey of the grape from vine to bottle on a walk through the vineyards of either Moët et Chandon or Billecart-Salmon, and learn even more about the complex Champagne-making process with a tasting class at a restored Champagne house.
Continue on through the region’s fertile, rolling hillsides to reach a boutique family winery, where you’ll get a behind-the-scenes look at operations on a guided tour of the facilities including the grape press, vat room, and aging cellars. Taste several of the estates most popular cuvees, and purchase a bottle or two to take home if you like. With the bubbles still dancing on your taste buds, say au revoir to your guide back at the Reims train station in the early evening.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wear casual shoes as you will stop in the vines
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- We will organize Champagne shipping for you (US, Australia, New Zealand, Europe, Hong Kong) if you find any crush !
- The tour is not compatible with children under 10 years old
- We cannot accept animals on tours
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY À La Française
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Reims: Small-Group Champagne Tour with Champagne Tastings and Lunch .