Are you interested in?
2 Tours & Activities
How to Spend 1 Day in Reno
0 Tours & Activities
Nature and Wildlife
2 Tours & Activities
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
When visiting Reno, experience the dramatic landscape of Nevada on a horseback ride that traces the trails of the Wild West. Your guide provides you with a horse that matches your riding ability, then leads you on a ride with views of high desert plateaus and the the snow-capped peaks of the Sierra Nevada Range. Your tour includes snacks and round-trip transportation from Reno.
- Hear live commentary from your guide
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Includes snack and beverage during the shuttle transfer
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Complimentary Reno Hotel pickup/drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure Point11 N Sierra St, Reno, NV 89501, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- All guests receive validated parking tickets for nearby garage
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sierra Adventures / Activities Reno Tahoe, LLC
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Horseback Riding Adventure from Reno?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Horseback Riding Adventure from Reno?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Horseback Riding Adventure from Reno?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Horseback Riding Adventure from Reno?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 23152P6