Don’t worry—here are some similar options
5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Make the most of your time on land with this shore excursion from Akureryi Port. This comprehensive tour takes you to see some of Iceland's most picturesque natural wonders at Lake Myvatn and Godafoss Waterfall, and includes an optional stop at the Myvatn Nature Baths.
- Guided tour tailored to your time on shore: Don't waste a minute
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from the port
- Get insights into the attractions from your guide
- Maximum group size is 19: Skip the overcrowded excursions
Saved to wishlist!
Guided tour, transport, pick up and drop off
Food and drink
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please meet near the double metal gates on the Pier where you dock (Oddeyrarbryggia or Tangabryggia Pier). The guide will be carrying an 'Imagine Iceland Travel' sign.
- Akureyri Port on the Pier where you dock (near the double metal gates)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Imagine Iceland Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Lake Myvatn Day Tour and Godafoss Waterfall for Cruise Ships from Akureyri Port?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Lake Myvatn Day Tour and Godafoss Waterfall for Cruise Ships from Akureyri Port?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Lake Myvatn Day Tour and Godafoss Waterfall for Cruise Ships from Akureyri Port
5 to 6 hours
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursNature and WildlifePorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingReykjahlíð Shore Excursions - North IcelandBus Tours - North IcelandNature and Wildlife - North IcelandPorts of Call Tours - North IcelandHalf-day Tours - North IcelandCategory