2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Venture away from the city and immerse yourself in Iceland’s rugged nature on this 2-day excursion. Join a small group and travel south to visit famous waterfalls, black sand beaches, lava fields, glaciers, and a glacial lagoon. The highlight of the tour is a glacial adventure in the UNESCO-listed Vatnajokull Park where you can walk through the naturally formed blue-hued ice caves.
- Visit the iconic Seljalandsfoss and Skogafoss waterfalls
- A small group means more attention from your guide
- Enjoy a full itinerary without the stress of planning
- Overnight accommodation and breakfast are included
Saved to wishlist!
Pick-up and Drop-off
Ice Cave Exploration
Small group guaranteed
Lunch and Dinner
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick-up takes place between 8:00 and 8:30, so please be ready at 8:00 at your pick-up location
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Holiday Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2-Day South Coast and Glacier Lagoon Tour from Reykjavik?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 2-Day South Coast and Glacier Lagoon Tour from Reykjavik?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2-Day South Coast and Glacier Lagoon Tour from Reykjavik?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2-Day South Coast and Glacier Lagoon Tour from Reykjavik?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
2-Day South Coast and Glacier Lagoon Tour from Reykjavik
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingReykjavikBus Tours - VikOvernight Tours - VikMulti-day Tours - VikBus Tours - SkaftafellOvernight Tours - SkaftafellMulti-day Tours - SkaftafellBus Tours - South IcelandOvernight Tours - South IcelandMulti-day Tours - South IcelandCategory
StrokkurSkógafossHofdi HouseAurora Reykjavik (Northern Lights Center)Mt. EsjaSkarfabakki Cruise TerminalNational Museum of IcelandImagine Peace TowerBessastadirHafnarfjordurSeljalandsfossVidey IslandVatnajokull National ParkWhales of IcelandFaxaflói BayÁrbaer Open Air Museum (Árbaejarsafn)Reykjavík Art Museum HafnarhúsHarpa (Reykjavik Concert Hall and Conference Centre)Eyjafjallajökull VolcanoLaugardalur