2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Pick-up and Drop-off
Knowledgeable english speaking guide
Lunch and Dinner
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick-up takes place between 8:00 and 8:30, so please be ready at your pick-up location at 8:00
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Holiday Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2-Day South Coast and Jökulsárlón Glacier Lagoon Tour from Reykjavík?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 2-Day South Coast and Jökulsárlón Glacier Lagoon Tour from Reykjavík?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2-Day South Coast and Jökulsárlón Glacier Lagoon Tour from Reykjavík?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2-Day South Coast and Jökulsárlón Glacier Lagoon Tour from Reykjavík?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
2-Day South Coast and Jökulsárlón Glacier Lagoon Tour from Reykjavík
3 hours 25 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingReykjavikBus Tours - VikNature and Wildlife - VikOvernight Tours - VikMulti-day Tours - VikBus Tours - SkaftafellNature and Wildlife - SkaftafellOvernight Tours - SkaftafellMulti-day Tours - SkaftafellBus Tours - South IcelandNature and Wildlife - South IcelandOvernight Tours - South IcelandMulti-day Tours - South IcelandCategory
Skaftafell National ParkHallgrim's Church (Hallgrímskirkja)Sun Voyager (Solfar)Harpa (Reykjavik Concert Hall and Conference Centre)National Museum of IcelandVidey IslandHafnarfjordurNational Gallery of IcelandViking WorldSnaefellsjokull National ParkVatnajokull National ParkAurora Reykjavik (Northern Lights Center)Secret Lagoon (Gamla Laugin)Reykjavík Art Museum HafnarhúsThe Pearl (Perlan)Reykjadalur Hot Spring Thermal RiverThrihnukagigur VolcanoMt. EsjaFimmvörðuháls VolcanoThingvellir National Park