2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Leave the travel planning and driving to the experts on this 2-day tour of Iceland's south coast. On day one, leaving from Reykjavik, travel to the waterfalls of Seljalandsfoss and Skogafoss and the black-sand beach of Rejnisfjara. The next day, head into the Icelandic highlands in a Super Jeep to explore the blue ice caves of Jökulsárlón glacier lagoon. Overnight accommodation and breakfast is included.
- Hassle-free roundtrip transportation from your Reykjavik hotel and between sites
- 2-day tour allows you to see the region's best attractions without rushing
- Accommodation and breakfast is included; no need to book separately
- Make use of the free onboard Wi-Fi to upload and share photos
Saved to wishlist!
Free Wi-Fi on bus
Transport by air-conditioned minibus with USB chargers next to every seat
Hotel pickup and drop-off (within Reykjavik)
Lunch and Dinner - We make scheduled stops so that guests can buy lunch and dinner during the tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please note that Nicetravel offers free pickup and drop off from hotels within Reykjavik. As buses are not allowed to drive in certain areas of Reykjavik centre, your pick up may be from the nearest bus stop. After receiving your pickup information, we will notify you of your exact pick up location.
If you do not require hotel pickup, you can meet the tour at Nicetravel office in Fiskislóð 45M, 101 Reykjavik. Please notify Nicetravel directly if you intend to use this option and be there before 08:20.
Pickup takes place between 08:30 - 09:00, so please be ready from 8:30 at your pickup location and look out for a bus with red NICE Travel logos.
- Reykjavik Skarfabakki cruise port
- Reykjavik Midbakki cruise port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Only small carry on luggage such as backpacks are possible.
- Please check with your hotel if they can store your luggage during the tour if you are staying again at the same hotel after the tour. Otherwise you can use luggage lockers that are located in the center Reykjavík.
- We can also offer you to store your luggage for free at NiceTravel office, located in Fiskislóð 45, Space M.
- To avoid any delays on departure luggage must be in storage before pick up time.
- It can happen that the ice caving tour is cancelled because of weather and/or safety reasons. Then we will find other activities when possible, and refund the price difference. We reserve the right to change the order of the activities and sightseeing of the itinerary.
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Recommended to wear warm and waterproof clothes and good hiking shoes
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nicetravel ehf
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2-Day Tour: Blue Ice Cave, Jokulsarlon, Black Beach, and Waterfalls?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 2-Day Tour: Blue Ice Cave, Jokulsarlon, Black Beach, and Waterfalls?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2-Day Tour: Blue Ice Cave, Jokulsarlon, Black Beach, and Waterfalls?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I highly recommend this tour with the guys from Nicetravel." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
2-Day Tour: Blue Ice Cave, Jokulsarlon, Black Beach, and Waterfalls
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingReykjavikBus Tours - VikNature and Wildlife - VikOvernight Tours - VikMulti-day Tours - VikBus Tours - SkaftafellNature and Wildlife - SkaftafellOvernight Tours - SkaftafellMulti-day Tours - SkaftafellBus Tours - South IcelandNature and Wildlife - South IcelandOvernight Tours - South IcelandMulti-day Tours - South IcelandCategory
Viking WorldWhales of IcelandReykjavík Art Museum HafnarhúsLandmannalaugarÁrbaer Open Air Museum (Árbaejarsafn)Snaefellsjokull National ParkAurora Reykjavik (Northern Lights Center)Thor's Woods (Thórsmörk)Sun Voyager (Solfar)Volcano HouseThingvellir National ParkHveragerdiSilfra FissureLaugardalurVatnajokull National ParkLangjökullHarpa (Reykjavik Concert Hall and Conference Centre)StrokkurFaxaflói BaySaga Museum