2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Rather than rushing between sites, slow down and immerse yourself in the natural wonders of west Iceland on this 2-day guided tour from Reykjavík. Soak up the dramatic landscapes of the Snæfellsnes Peninsula and explore the historic area of Borgarfjordur with waterfalls and hot springs. Travel through fishing villages, walk along cliffs, and visit the Vidgelmir Lave Cave cave to see the tumult of the volcanic landscape up close. Includes overnight accommodations in the village of Borgarnes.
- Overnight tour allows you time to immerse yourself in your surroundings
- Includes overnight accommodation, breakfast, and admission fees to Vidgelmir Lave Cave
- Explore dramatic landscapes and get insights into each location from your guide
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your Reykjavik hotel
- Includes a visit to Krauma Spa
Saved to wishlist!
Pick-up and drop-off at Reykjavik
Accommodation in a double or a twin room
Professional tour guide in English in a minibus
Free Wi-Fi on bus and USB chargers next to every seat
Admission fee to the Vidgelmir Lava Cave
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please note that Nicetravel offers free pickup and drop off from hotels within Reykjavik. As buses are not allowed to drive in certain areas of Reykjavik centre, your pick up may be from the nearest bus stop. After receiving your pickup information, we will notify you of your exact pick up location.
If you do not require hotel pickup, you can meet the tour at Nicetravel office in Fiskislóð 45M, 101 Reykjavik. Please notify Nicetravel directly if you intend to use this option and be there before 08:20.
Pickup takes place between 08:30 - 09:00, so please be ready from 8:30 at your pickup location and look out for a bus with NICE travel logos.
- Reykjavik Skarfabakki cruise port
- Reykjavik Midbakki cruise port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress warm, wind and waterproof clothes
- Good hiking shoes are recommended
- Only small carry on luggage such as backpacks is possible.
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nicetravel ehf
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2-Day West Coast Tour | Lava Cave, Snæfellsnes & Silver Circle?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 2-Day West Coast Tour | Lava Cave, Snæfellsnes & Silver Circle?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2-Day West Coast Tour | Lava Cave, Snæfellsnes & Silver Circle?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
2-Day West Coast Tour | Lava Cave, Snæfellsnes & Silver Circle
1 hour 55 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsMulti-day ToursPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingReykjavikShore Excursions - VikMulti-day Tours - VikPorts of Call Tours - VikShore Excursions - SkaftafellMulti-day Tours - SkaftafellPorts of Call Tours - SkaftafellShore Excursions - South IcelandMulti-day Tours - South IcelandPorts of Call Tours - South IcelandCategory
Skogar MuseumReykjadalur Hot Spring Thermal RiverThingvellir National ParkSkógafossStrokkurSun Voyager (Solfar)Harpa (Reykjavik Concert Hall and Conference Centre)Mt. EsjaHafnarfjordurFimmvörðuháls VolcanoReykjanes PeninsulaNational Museum of IcelandThor's Woods (Thórsmörk)Vatnajokull National ParkSilfra FissureAurora Reykjavik (Northern Lights Center)Eyjafjallajökull VolcanoNational Gallery of IcelandSnaefellsjokull National ParkSkarfabakki Cruise Terminal