3 days (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Glacier Hike incl. Safety Equipment
Ice Cave Tour via Super Jeep incl. Safety Equipment
Lunch and Dinner
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up starts at 8:00 and might take 30 minutes. Please be ready at your selected location. Read
carefully if you will be picked up at your hotel or at the nearest designated area (Bus Stop). For
walking distance to bus stops, please check busstop.is.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Please contact us regarding pick up. There are some hotels where buses are not allowed to drive. You can find information about designated pick up locations at busstop.is or ask the front desk of your hotel. Pick up from Keflavík airport or outside of the greater capital area is not available.
- Order or availability of attractions may change due to road or weather conditions.
- The Northern Lights are a natural phenomenon and cannot be guaranteed by the operator. The hotels are in prime locations to maximize chances of seeing them.
- The limit is 24″ suitcase per person, and no multiple luggage allowed. If there is limited space in the car you might need to leave part of your luggage in our luggage storage, free of charge.
- We recommend you bring hiking boots with slip-resistant soles if you are visiting in the winter. Hiking boots are available at the time of booking.
- Ice caves are a dynamic natural phenomena only accessible during wintertime when temperatures drop. Each year new unique caves are formed in different areas of the glacier. We visit a naturally formed ice cave during this tour. The photos are from this winter season, but the cave and other formations we visit might have changed due to the nature of formations.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY Troll Expeditions
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during 3-Day Ice Cave, South Coast, Golden Circle and Northern Lights from Reykjavik?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3-Day Ice Cave, South Coast, Golden Circle and Northern Lights from Reykjavik?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
3-Day Ice Cave, South Coast, Golden Circle and Northern Lights from Reykjavik
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingReykjavikBus Tours - VikNature and Wildlife - VikMulti-day Tours - VikBus Tours - SkaftafellNature and Wildlife - SkaftafellMulti-day Tours - SkaftafellBus Tours - South IcelandNature and Wildlife - South IcelandMulti-day Tours - South IcelandCategory
Eyjafjallajökull VolcanoSkaftafell National ParkNational Gallery of IcelandSnaefellsjokull National ParkSilfra FissureSun Voyager (Solfar)StrokkurHofdi HouseReykjavík Art Museum HafnarhúsSecret Lagoon (Gamla Laugin)Thingvellir National ParkBessastadirAurora Reykjavik (Northern Lights Center)Reykjadalur Hot Spring Thermal RiverReykjanes PeninsulaMt. EsjaVolcano HouseNational Museum of IcelandThe Pearl (Perlan)Hveragerdi