4 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Discover the natural wonders of Iceland on this epic tour, taking in all the highlights of southern Iceland. Explore the wild landscapes and fishing villages of the Snæfellsnes Peninsula; take in the highlights of the Golden Circle route; and stop at South Coast sites including Seljalandsfoss, Skógafoss, and Diamond Beach. Along the way, enjoy a glacier hike in the Skaftafell National Park and visit an ice cave.
- Three popular destinations: South Coast, Golden Circle, and Snæfellsnes
- Glacier hike and ice cave visit: only possible on winter tours
- Multi-day tour means a better chance of spotting the Northern Lights
- Great-value tour with pickup, accommodation, and breakfast included
Saved to wishlist!
Wi-Fi and Icelandic music on board
Small Group Experience
Ice Cave Tour via Super Jeep incl. Safety Equipment
Glacier Hike incl. Safety Equipment
Lunch & Dinner
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up starts at 8:00 and might take 30 minutes. Please be ready at your selected location. Read
carefully if you will be picked up at your hotel or at the nearest designated area (Bus Stop). For
walking distance to bus stops, please check busstop.is.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 21 travelers
- OPERATED BY Troll Expeditions
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during 4 Day Blue Ice Cave, South Coast, Golden Circle, Snæfellsnes & Northern Lights?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 4 Day Blue Ice Cave, South Coast, Golden Circle, Snæfellsnes & Northern Lights?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
4 Day Blue Ice Cave, South Coast, Golden Circle, Snæfellsnes & Northern Lights
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingReykjavikBus Tours - VikMulti-day Tours - VikBus Tours - SkaftafellMulti-day Tours - SkaftafellBus Tours - South IcelandMulti-day Tours - South IcelandCategory
Mt. EsjaViking WorldThor's Woods (Thórsmörk)Thrihnukagigur VolcanoVidey IslandSaga MuseumSkaftafell National ParkVatnajokull National ParkLangjökullFimmvörðuháls VolcanoSnaefellsjokull National ParkReykjanes PeninsulaSkogar MuseumHveragerdiSun Voyager (Solfar)StrokkurFaxaflói BayThe Pearl (Perlan)Eyjafjallajökull VolcanoHallgrim's Church (Hallgrímskirkja)