4 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Take your time exploring the South Coast of Iceland and the Golden Circle on this 4-day tour. A road trip around Iceland is one of the best ways to see the out-of-the-way sights, but renting a car forces the driver to focus on driving and directions. With all transportation provided, you can sit back and enjoy the landscape that Iceland is so well-known for, including the Snaefellsnes peninsula and the Jökulsárlón glacier lagoon.
- Multi-day tour made easy with all transportation provided
- Air-conditioned transportation for comfort
- Breakfast provided each day
- WiFi on board the tour vehicle for immediate vacation uploads
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Glacier Hike incl. Safety Equipment
Lunch and Dinner
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up starts at 8:00 and might take 30 minutes. Please be ready at your selected location. Read
carefully if you will be picked up at your hotel or at the nearest designated area (Bus Stop). For
walking distance to bus stops, please check busstop.is.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 21 travelers
- OPERATED BY Troll Expeditions
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during 4 Day South Coast, Jokulsarlon, Golden Circle and Snæfellsnes?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 4 Day South Coast, Jokulsarlon, Golden Circle and Snæfellsnes?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
4 Day South Coast, Jokulsarlon, Golden Circle and Snæfellsnes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingReykjavikBus Tours - VikMulti-day Tours - VikHistorical Tours - VikBus Tours - SkaftafellMulti-day Tours - SkaftafellHistorical Tours - SkaftafellBus Tours - South IcelandMulti-day Tours - South IcelandHistorical Tours - South IcelandCategory
Hallgrim's Church (Hallgrímskirkja)Hofdi HouseFimmvörðuháls VolcanoThe Pearl (Perlan)Thor's Woods (Thórsmörk)Árbaer Open Air Museum (Árbaejarsafn)Reykjavík Art Museum HafnarhúsSkógafossStrokkurBessastadirNational Museum of IcelandNational Gallery of IcelandReykjanes PeninsulaSnaefellsjokull National ParkHafnarfjordurReykjadalur Hot Spring Thermal RiverViking WorldSun Voyager (Solfar)Silfra FissureImagine Peace Tower