6 days (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Take the full circle road around Iceland to see its top attractions on this 6-day tour from Reykjavik. Check out the Golden Circle, view the south coast’s black sands and basalt cliffs; explore the eastern fjords, Akureyri, and Lake Myvatn; and enjoy adventures including a glacier walk at Skaftafell, hiking, and a whale watching cruise. Limited to a maximum of 15 people, the tour includes five nights’ accommodation, daily breakfast, air-conditioned transport, and more.
- Discover the best of Iceland on a 6-day tour from Reykjavik
- Stay connected with free Wi-Fi while you drive to each location
- Accommodation, daily breakfast, activities, and transport included
- A small group limited to 15 ensures a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Accommodation for 5 nights
National Park fees
Live commentary on board
Reykjavik pick-up and drop-off
Whale Watching in Dalvik
Glacier Hiking adventure
Stop at Myvatn Nature Baths
Free wi-fi on board
Food and drinks
Single room supplement
Entrance fee to the nature baths (optional at an extra charge)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please note that we only serve the pick-up locations specified in our pick-up list below. Due to traffic restrictions, we are not allowed to pick up from hotels in the city center nor from private Air BnBs. If your pick-up location is not on our pick-up list then we kindly ask you to find the closest pick-up point to your accommodation from our list:
22 Hill Hótel – Brautarholt 22-24.
Arctic Comfort Hótel – Síðumúli 19.
BSÍ Bus Terminal – Vatnsmýrarvegi 10.
Bus Hostel Reykjavík – Skógarhlíð 10.
Bus pick up/drop off nr.1 – City Hall, Vonarstræti
Bus pick up/drop off nr.2 – Tjörnin (The Pond)
Bus pick up/drop off nr.3 – Lækjargata (outside Hard Rock Café)
Bus pick up/drop off nr.4 – Miðbakki
Bus pick up/drop off nr.5 – Harpa Music Hall
Bus pick up/drop off nr.6 – Safnahúsið (The Culture House)
Bus pick up/drop off nr.8 – Hallgrímskirkja Church
Bus pick up/drop off nr.9 – Snorrabraut
Bus pick up/drop off nr.10 – Hlemmur on Laugavegur
Bus pick up/drop off nr.12 – Höfðatorg
Bus pick up/drop off nr.13 - Rauðarárstígur
Bus pick up/drop off nr.14 – Skúlagata
Oddsson Hotel - Grensásvegur 16a.
Cabin Hótel – Borgartún 32.
Capital Inn – Suðurhlíð 35d.
Eyja Guldsmen Hotel – Brautarholt 10.
Grand Hótel Reykjavík – Sigtún 38.
Grayline – Main bus terminal - Klettagarðar 4.
Hilton Reykjavík Nordica – Suðurlandsbraut 2.
Hótel Ísland – Ármúla 9.
Hotel Ørkin – Brautarholti 29.
Icelandair Hotel Reykjavík Natura – við Hlíðarfót, Nauthólsvegur 52.
Kex Hostel – Skúlagata 28.
Klettur Hótel – Mjölnisholt 12-14.
N1 Gas Station – Ártúnshöfði
Radisson Blu Hótel Saga – við Hagatorg.
Reykjavík City Hostel – Sundlaugavegur 34.
Reykjavík Lights Hotel – Suðurlandsbraut 12.
Skarfabakki – Cruise Ship, Reykjavik Harbor, 105 Reykjavik
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age: 8 years old
- Please note that if you are a solo traveler you will be paired in a twin room with another participant of the same gender
- If you are a solo traveler and wish to have your own room then you can opt for a single room upgrade directly with the operator at an extra charge
- The operator reserves the right to alter the itinerary due to weather and/or other conditions outside its control.
- Pick up is offered from authorized pick up points in Reykjavik. Contact the operator for further details.
- What to bring: Warm outdoor clothing, waterproof clothing, headgear, gloves and hiking boots.
- Waterproof clothing and hiking boots can also be rented from the operator for a small fee if you let them know in an advance.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY Arctic Adventures
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during 6-Day Small-Group Adventure Tour Around Iceland from Reykjavik?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 6-Day Small-Group Adventure Tour Around Iceland from Reykjavik?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
6-Day Small-Group Adventure Tour Around Iceland from Reykjavik
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursHikingMulti-day ToursWater ToursPorts of Call ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingReykjavikShore Excursions - VikBus Tours - VikHiking - VikMulti-day Tours - VikWater Tours - VikPorts of Call Tours - VikShore Excursions - SkaftafellBus Tours - SkaftafellHiking - SkaftafellMulti-day Tours - SkaftafellWater Tours - SkaftafellPorts of Call Tours - SkaftafellShore Excursions - South IcelandBus Tours - South IcelandHiking - South IcelandMulti-day Tours - South IcelandWater Tours - South IcelandPorts of Call Tours - South IcelandCategory
HafnarfjordurAurora Reykjavik (Northern Lights Center)Thor's Woods (Thórsmörk)Thingvellir National ParkThrihnukagigur VolcanoSkógafossBessastadirFimmvörðuháls VolcanoSkaftafell National ParkNational Gallery of IcelandLaugardalurSnaefellsjokull National ParkReykjavík Art Museum HafnarhúsVidey IslandFaxaflói BayHallgrim's Church (Hallgrímskirkja)Viking WorldSeljalandsfossHarpa (Reykjavik Concert Hall and Conference Centre)National Museum of Iceland