Explore our promoted experiences
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from Reykjavik to the Blue Lagoon in Iceland
- Reach the Blue Lagoon with ease from Reykjavik and relax at your leisure
- When you’re done at the spa, return to Reykjavik or head straight to Keflavík International Airport (KEF)
- Transfer service does not include entry fees to the Blue Lagoon
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bathing suits and towels can be rented on the spot.
- You can safely store your luggage at the Blue Lagoon while bathing. Storage cost is approx. 4 EUR per bag.
- Minimum age is two years to enter the Blue Lagoon
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- OPERATED BY Reykjavik Excursions
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "The transport service only is best if you wish to stay at Blue lagoon for more than an hout and explore the area." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews