3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Soak in the iridescent, mineral-rich waters of the Blue Lagoon on this half-day tour, which includes premium admission tickets and door-to-door transfers from your hotel, airport, or cruise port. VIP entrance guarantees you a towel, bathrobe, and slippers, plus a complimentary beverage and refreshing face mask.
- Premium admission tickets to Iceland’s Blue Lagoon with pickup and drop-off
- Ride in style to the outdoor spa in a comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle
- Enjoy the full VIP experience, with plenty of luxurious amenities
- Hassle-free, all-inclusive tours make for ideal layover excursions
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
Port pickup and drop-off
Round-trip shared transfer
Comfort entrance incl. (towel, 1 beverage & silica mask)
Premium entrance incl. (towel, bathrobe, slippers, 1 beverage & silica + mineral/algae mask)
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick-up from all hotels/guesthouse/apartments in Reykjavik. Please kindly inform us of the name and address if you are unable to find your location in the list.
We also pick-up from Reykjavik Domestic Airport.
Due to local regulations, certain hotels/guesthouse/apartments do not allow for lobby pick-up. Guests will have to go to the nearest bus stop for their pick-up.
- Keflavik Intl Airport, 235 Keflavikurflugvollur Iceland
- Skarfabakki Cruise Terminal
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 2 years
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Guests are required to bring their own swimsuit
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Marina Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Blue Lagoon with transfer?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Blue Lagoon with transfer?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsDay SpasPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursSpa ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingReykjavikShore Excursions - VikDay Spas - VikPorts of Call Tours - VikShore Excursions - SkaftafellDay Spas - SkaftafellPorts of Call Tours - SkaftafellShore Excursions - South IcelandDay Spas - South IcelandPorts of Call Tours - South IcelandCategory
Thor's Woods (Thórsmörk)The Pearl (Perlan)HveragerdiStrokkurThingvellir National ParkSilfra FissureNational Museum of IcelandNational Gallery of IcelandLandmannalaugarÁrbaer Open Air Museum (Árbaejarsafn)SkógafossReykjadalur Hot Spring Thermal RiverImagine Peace TowerSeljalandsfossHallgrim's Church (Hallgrímskirkja)Mt. EsjaEyjafjallajökull VolcanoHarpa (Reykjavik Concert Hall and Conference Centre)Skaftafell National ParkSecret Lagoon (Gamla Laugin)