- City Sightseeing Reykjavik hop-on hop-off tour
- Set your own itinerary and explore Reykjavik at your own pace
- Full commentary provided as you see the city's top attractions
- Hop on and off at 16 stops around the city
- Sightseeing pass valid for 24 hours from time of first use
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
What To Expect
If you wish, stay on board for the full loop and admire landmarks like Harpa Concert Hall and Reykjavik City Hall from your double-decker bus. Or why not hop off at Laugardalur Valley to visit thermal pools and the spa? Other attractions that line the route include the National Gallery of Iceland and the Whales of Iceland exhibition—a treat for all the family.
Entrance fees to attractions are at your own expense. You are also welcome to stay on board to learn about the sights. Audio commentary is provided while you ride. Read the Itinerary for a full list of sights and stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This tour operates all year round, except for 17th June, 10th, 24th August, 31st December.
- A full loop of the tour takes approx. 75 minutes
- Tours depart every 45 minutes from 09:30 - 16:15
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- You must bring a printed voucher for this tour.
- Vouchers can be redeemed at any of the tour stops along the route, with the first stop being at Harpa Concert Hall and Conference Centre.
- With your voucher, enjoy flexible access for up to 12 months from the travel date you select at check-out.
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY City Sightseeing Ltd - Europe
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "Pick up locations are just not in the right spots." See review