- Full-day tour of Jökulsárlón and the Glacier Lagoon from Reykjavik
- Boat tour among the icebergs on Glacier Lagoon
- Learn about the formation of the glacier and the glacial lagoon
- Visit the Seljalandsfoss waterfalls
Departure & Return
Tour Bus Stop 12, Höfðatorg, Þórunnartún 1 (64.144389,-21.910327)
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
Once you arrive, take a boat ride among the icebergs. Learn about the formation of the lagoon and, which branches from Breidamerkurjokull, an outlet glacier of the Vatnajokull glacier.
Back on land, stop at two of the country's most impressive waterfalls on the way back to Reykjavik. Check out the 180-foot (60-meter) drop at Skógafoss and walk behind the falls at Seljalandsfoss.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately (sturdy shoes and rain- and wind-proof outdoor clothing recommended)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 65 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bustravel Iceland
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Seljalandsfoss is amazing but definitely bring a rain coat because you will get wet walking behind it." See review
- "First of many bus tours It is a long tour but the scenery makes up for it Lots of photo opportunities" See review
- "Plenty of stops, and the lagoon is so beautiful it’s a must see" See review