15 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Check off south Iceland's best sites without the hassle of driving and travel planning on this full-day guided tour from Reykjavik. Traveling in a minibus in a small group, see the Eyjafjallajökull and Mýrdalsjökull glaciers, as well as the black-sand beach of Reynisfjara, village of Vík, and Skógafoss and Seljalandsfoss waterfalls, on the journey toward Jökulsárlón where you take a boat tour among the glacial lagoon's icebergs.
- See the highlights of south Iceland in a single day trip
- Get insight into the history, culture, and geology of the region from your guide
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from your Reykjavik hotel
- Small-group tour ensures a more personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Boat tour among Icebergs
Local English speaking driver/guide
Pickup/drop-off at major Hotels, Guesthouses, Airbnb, Bus Stops in Reykjavik
Transport by Mercedes Sprinter climate-controlled bus limited to 16 people
Free WiFi and USB power on board
A lot of FUN
Meals, but stops will be made at a local restaurant or grocery shop where meals can be purchased
Alternatively you can bring a packed lunch and diner
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please be prepared at yours pick up location at 07:00am, pickup is usually between 07:00-07:30am depending on traffic, weather condition and your place in the pickup order. Look for the silver Sprinter with our ,,Back to Iceland travel '' logo on it.Note that some accommodation is in a bus forbidden zone that requires guests to wait at a certain BUS STOP. If we can't pickup/drop off directly to the front doors of your accommodation after reservation, we will send information how to walk to nearest Bus Stop.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Child seats or boosters are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply (2 people min). There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- The weather can be unpredictable. Remember to bring with you warm waterproof jacket and walking shoes depending on weather conditions.
- Near public transportation
- All our buses are thoroughly disinfected every day and hand sanitizer is available during the tour
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY Back to Iceland travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during South Coast and Jökulsárlón Day tour included Amphibian Boat Ride by Minibus?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during South Coast and Jökulsárlón Day tour included Amphibian Boat Ride by Minibus?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
South Coast and Jökulsárlón Day tour included Amphibian Boat Ride by Minibus
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingReykjavikShore Excursions - VikBus Tours - VikPorts of Call Tours - VikFull-day Tours - VikShore Excursions - SkaftafellBus Tours - SkaftafellPorts of Call Tours - SkaftafellFull-day Tours - SkaftafellShore Excursions - South IcelandBus Tours - South IcelandPorts of Call Tours - South IcelandFull-day Tours - South IcelandCategory
Skaftafell National ParkImagine Peace TowerAurora Reykjavik (Northern Lights Center)SeljalandsfossThrihnukagigur VolcanoReykjavík Art Museum HafnarhúsVatnajokull National ParkBessastadirSun Voyager (Solfar)Whales of IcelandSkarfabakki Cruise TerminalSecret Lagoon (Gamla Laugin)National Gallery of IcelandHafnarfjordurViking WorldÁrbaer Open Air Museum (Árbaejarsafn)Harpa (Reykjavik Concert Hall and Conference Centre)Videy IslandStrokkurVolcano House