2 days (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Experience Iceland’s stunning south coast on a 2-day excursion starting in Reykjavik. Visit top highlights such as Seljalandsfoss, Skogafoss, Vik, and Skaftafell on the first day, and enjoy a chance to see the northern lights from your accommodation. The next day is where the adventure begins; see a glacial lagoon, walk on a glacier, visit an ice cave, and drive through lava fields.
- Learn about Iceland’s geological history while you explore
- All necessary glacier and caving equipment is provided
- Stay connected between stops with onboard Wi-Fi
- A small group means more attention from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Ice Cave Discovery Tour
Overnight Accommodation with private bathrooms
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
WiFi on board
Professional glacier and driver guide
Food and drinks (except 1 x breakfast)
Hiking boots or outer rain wear (can be hired)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickups start at 08:30am. Please be at your designated pick up point at this time. We pick up from the designated tourist bus pick up points in downtown Reykjavik, and certain hotels where it is permissible to drive a mini bus and pick up from. If you are in downtown Reykjavik we will likely need to use one of these pick up points. Please enter your hotel information by choosing My Hotel is Not Listed and then entering the hotel details in. We will then assign your nearest pick up point and inform you of this.
- Skarfabakki Harbour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Sturdy Waterproof hiking boots needed for glacier hike. Can be rented for 1000 ISK (approx $10 US). Bring cash.
- Minimum age is 10 years old
- Waterproof clothing required (no denim on the glacier)
- Pickup from designated pick-up points at departure time (08:30am)
- Pickup commences at 08:30 am from designated bus pick up point
- We have to pick up from designated pickup point around Reykjavik. Restrictions imposed by the City of Reykjavik mean that we cannot pick up from certain hotels or AirBnB addresses, rather nearby designated bus pickup points. Please contact us to inform us of where you are staying and we will inform you of nearest pickup point
- Please keep luggage you bring along on two day tour to a minimum
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hidden Iceland
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2 Days Glacier Lagoon and Ice Cave with Northern Lights ?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 2 Days Glacier Lagoon and Ice Cave with Northern Lights ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2 Days Glacier Lagoon and Ice Cave with Northern Lights ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2 Days Glacier Lagoon and Ice Cave with Northern Lights ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
2 Days Glacier Lagoon and Ice Cave with Northern Lights
Explore Similar Things to Do
Multi-day ToursTransportation ServicesMulti-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportReykjavikMulti-day Tours - VikTransportation Services - VikMulti-day Tours - SkaftafellTransportation Services - SkaftafellMulti-day Tours - South IcelandTransportation Services - South IcelandCategory
Thor's Woods (Thórsmörk)BessastadirStrokkurSkaftafell National ParkReykjanes PeninsulaHofdi HouseVatnajokull National ParkVidey IslandWhales of IcelandNational Gallery of IcelandViking WorldHafnarfjordurReykjavík Art Museum HafnarhúsSkogar MuseumEyjafjallajökull VolcanoLaugardalurImagine Peace TowerAurora Reykjavik (Northern Lights Center)Hallgrim's Church (Hallgrímskirkja)National Museum of Iceland