10 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Explore Iceland’s ring road on an intimate small group tour. Maximize your chances of seeing the elusive Northern Lights, and experience Icelandic winter landscapes. Join a 9-night journey through the countryside, from the South Coast to Goðafoss waterfall in the North and around the Snaefellsnes peninsula. Explore villages, glaciers, lava formations, and waterfalls for full immersion in this mysterious landscape. Enjoy 9 nights’ accommodation at local farms, ensuring you meet local people and animals and eat authentic cuisine.
- Discover the best of Icelandic winter scenery as you travel the ring road
- Get excellent opportunities to view the magical Northern Lights
- Relax in the alkaline waters of Myvatn Nature Baths
- Small group tour of maximum 12 people
- 9 nights’ farm stay accommodation, including breakfasts
- Round trip transportation with a professional guide
Saved to wishlist!
A guided tour according to the itinerary.
Accommodation for 9 nights.
Blue Ice Cave Tour.
Entrance to Myvatn Nature Baths
Airfare to and from Iceland.
All services not mentioned above.
Departure & Return
Mjölnisholt 12-14, 105, Reykjavík, Iceland
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The operator reserves the right to alter the itinerary due to weather and/or other conditions outside its control.
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fun Travel Iceland
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Glaciers and Aurora: Around Iceland in Winter?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Glaciers and Aurora: Around Iceland in Winter?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Glaciers and Aurora: Around Iceland in Winter?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Glaciers and Aurora: Around Iceland in Winter
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursEco ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingReykjavikBus Tours - VikNature and Wildlife - VikMulti-day Tours - VikEco Tours - VikBus Tours - SkaftafellNature and Wildlife - SkaftafellMulti-day Tours - SkaftafellEco Tours - SkaftafellBus Tours - South IcelandNature and Wildlife - South IcelandMulti-day Tours - South IcelandEco Tours - South IcelandCategory
Secret Lagoon (Gamla Laugin) Tours & TicketsImagine Peace Tower Tours & TicketsFimmvörðuháls Volcano Tours & TicketsSkogar Museum Tours & TicketsSkarfabakki Cruise Terminal Tours & TicketsNational Gallery of Iceland Tours & TicketsHarpa (Reykjavik Concert Hall and Conference Centre) Tours & TicketsLandmannalaugar Tours & TicketsSnaefellsjokull National Park Tours & TicketsLaugardalur Tours & TicketsThrihnukagigur Volcano Tours & TicketsSilfra Fissure Tours & TicketsSkógafoss Tours & TicketsVatnajokull National Park Tours & TicketsVolcano House Tours & TicketsThe Pearl (Perlan) Tours & TicketsThingvellir National Park Tours & TicketsHveragerdi Tours & TicketsReykjanes Peninsula Tours & TicketsNational Museum of Iceland Tours & Tickets